Nothing compares to the warm fuzzy feeling you get when you find someone the perfect gift. But there always seems to be someone on your list that’s impossible to buy for, right? Annnnd it always seems to be the guys that are the most difficult.
This year, I’ve compiled all of my favorite men’s products into this gift guide, so you can easily shop for the difficult guy on your list, whether it’s your dad, brother, or boyfriend.
My philosophy when buying gifts is always the same: find something that he wouldn’t buy for himself. I always choose fun over functional when it comes to gifting, because if he needs something functional, he can probably buy it for himself. I’ve included both stocking stuffers and larger gifts.
- Monogram Keychain: There’s nothing I love more than a good personalized gift!
- Page-a-Day Calendar: Whether he likes crossword puzzles, brain teasers, or funny quotes, there’s a little calendar for everyone. Joe and his dad are both obsessed with this one.
- Whiskey Stones: A fancy addition to his bar, these stones are designed to keep whiskey cold without watering it down.
- Wine or beer opener: If he’s a beer drinker, you can’t go wrong with an opener that’s personalized or branded with his favorite team. Or, class up his bar setup with a fancy wine opener (people swear by this one!).
- Carry-on Cocktail Kit: A fun little gift for the guy who has everything. He can bring this along on his next business trip. Just order a bottle of liquor on the plane, and you have everything you need to create a perfect cocktail.
- Cashmere or Lambswool Sweater: Just say NO to acrylic and polyester! Promise you he’ll appreciate the soft, warm luxury of a quality material. (Totally got Joe hooked on these quarter-zips – he loves them so much that he bought three! I since bought more as gifts for the other men in my life. They’re that good.)
- Monogram Wallet: It’s time to ditch the tri-fold, boys. A sleek bi-fold wallet or slim card case is made even more classy by adding a subtle touch of personalization.
- Wool Coat: This is the coat that I bought Joe this year for Christmas (don’t worry, he helped pick it out, so I’m not spoiling anything!). Again, I’ve found the real wool coats are so much warmer than their synthetic counterparts, and he needed an upgrade. I love the classic double-breasted style.
- Quilted Vest: A wardrobe staple that he might not have already. I love how lightweight these ones are!
- Bluetooth Speaker or Smart Home Device: We just got an Echo Dot, and we’ve been absolutely loving having Prime Music on demand. If your guy is into music, a great quality bluetooth speaker would make a great gift. Sonos speakers are expensive, but everyone I know who has one is absolutely obsessed.
- Apple Watch: A fun, techy gift for the man who has everything. The new ones even have their own cellular connection, so you don’t even need your phone to use them!
- Pajama Set: Inspired by Don Draper, Joe loves the matching pajama set that I got him a couple years ago. A cozy flannel pair is perfect for the winter.
- Slippers: Uggs are a classic – not too expensive, but probably expensive enough that he won’t shell out for them on his own dime. Once he experiences the luxury of real sheepskin, though, he’ll never go back.
- Cologne: It’s your opportunity to get him to smell the way you want! Every adult man needs a signature scent, but I betcha he won’t spend the money on it himself.
- Pocket Squares: A little more fun and different than a new tie for the guy that has everything. Especially if he wears a suit to work every day, this is such a fun gift!